As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. All claims are strictly my personal opinion.
Bursting into the market with innovative machines that trade the old, boring look that typical automatic pool cleaners usually have for a more modern sporty design, Polaris pool cleaners are as potent as they are good looking. As these Polaris pool cleaner reviews will show, they’re incredibly smart, well built machines that don’t trade substance for style but instead deliver both with success, giving you a beautifully clean pool without any of the work.
They’re considered to be by many, including in our opinion as well, some of the best pool cleaning robots on the market and for good reason – let’s dive right in!
Top 3 Reviews of Polaris Pool Cleaning Robots
Let’s take a look at the models that are, in our opinion, the best Polaris pool cleaning robots, all thoroughly reviewed for you.
- This is a 2-wheel drive robotic pool cleaner.
- It has Aqua-Trax tyres that allows it to tread on all types of pool surfaces.
- Navigation is guided by ActivMotion sensor technology.
- Debris pick up and suction power controlled by Vortex Vacuum technology.
- Access to debris in tight corners and under stairs is enabled its by rear water propulsion system.
- Heavy gauge ally caddy, with powder coat for improved storage and transport.
- Irrespective of the size of the pool or even if it’s a free-form pool the navigation system enables F9350 to clean it effectively.
- Some of the earlier robotic pool cleaners I’d used failed to clean the debris in the awkward spots inside the pool. That’s not an issue with the F9350.
- The capacity of the filter canister is impressive.
- While the F9350 does a great job of cleaning, on a number of occasions it flips over on its back while climbing the pool wall. This is quite frustrating as every time I have to manually bring it out.
- I also had an issue with the water exhaust at the rear, as it blows the dirt back into the pool after cleaning.
- Vortex Vacuum technology for capturing a larger amount of debris at a faster rate.
- ActivMotion sensor for navigation.
- It’s equipped with 4WD technology that enables it to not only clean the pool floors, but also the walls and scrub the tile lines.
- It has a pleated scrubbing brush.
- It cleans pool up to 50 feet in length.
- It can be pre-programmed for a 7-day period in advance.
- I love the fact that the filter canister access is on the top. It makes clearing and cleaning it a lot easier.
- The lift system in the F9450 that allows me to simply push a button and see the robotic cleaner surface, makes my job of retrieving it simple.
- It also automatically evacuates water, which further simplifies the process of removal from the pool.
- It gets tangled in the cord often, which essentially nullifies the pre-programmed cleaning sessions. I have to be present during the sessions.
- The quality of scrubbing isn’t as good as I expected.
- It’s a 4-wheel drive robotic cleaner.
- All the other features are the same as that in the F9450 model.
- The oscillating brushes in the F9550 model are particularly good at scrubbing away obstinate dirt and grime.
- The filter canister has a large capacity, which eliminates the need for frequent emptying.
- The motion-sensing handheld remote is a nifty gadget.
- While it does pick up larger debris, the dust and fine dirt remains on the pool surface.
- It doesn’t clean under the stairs and the base of the pool wall as well as advertised.
With an innovative take on the classic, Polaris’ pool cleaners deliver excellent quality and equally good performance with an edge of style – putting it a notch above the competition.
Thanks for reading and we’ll see you on the next article!