As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. All claims are strictly my personal opinion.
If you want to get the incredible usefulness and ease of mind that robot vacs offer but are on a very strict budget, worry not – we’ve got the solution! Out of all the models we’ve tested and analysed throughout our extensive robot vacuum reviews, these are – in our opinion – the best robot vacuums under 150 that you can get.
Even though they’re super affordable, they still deliver great performance and awesome results, making them worth every single penny. Let’s take a look!
Best Robot Vacuums Under 150 Reviews
These are, in our view, the best robot vacuums that you can get under 150 – let’s take a closer look!
ECOVACS DEEBOT N78 Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Direct Suction, Sensor Navigation for Pet Hair, Fur, Allergens, Thin Carpet, Hardwood and Tile Floors
This is, in our opinion, one of the best robot vacuums under 150 and it’s especially suitable to clean homes that have pets. It works well on thin carpets, hardwood floors and tiles. It has a powerful suction that easily picks up pet hair and debris and does not get tangled.
The ECOVACS DEEBOT N78 is available in black at a very affordable price. Overall, it’s our #1 go-to recommendation for this budget level.
- Uses direct, brushless suction
- Works for 110 minutes at a stretch
- Sensors for avoiding stairs and furniture
- Equipped with filters that keep the dust trapped
- Deal side brushes
- The powerful suction efficiently cleans the allergy-inducing pet hair and fur
- Equipped with a high-efficiency air filtration system
- Comes with 2 additional cleaning modes that can be adapted to your needs
- Easily cleans hard to reach corners and edges
- It is very easy to use and comes with a remote control that allows you to program the vacuum as per your needs
- Allows scheduled automated cleaning
- Not meant for thick carpets
Pure Clean Automatic Vacuum Cleaner for Carpets, Hardwood Floors, Self Detects Stairs, HEPA Filter for Pet Hair & Allergies
This automatic robot vacuum cleaner runs for 90 minutes and can clean tiles, hardwood floors and carpets as well. It has inbuilt sensors that detect if there is a wide space that keeps it from tipping and falling down the stairs. It is small enough to be easily portable and fits in any corner.
Even though it’s extremely basic, it’s also one of the most budget-friendly units and, in our opinion, one of the best robot vacuums under 150 as well.
- Run-time of 90 minutes
- 1 touch power up and 1200pa suction
- 2.9 inches low profile
- Comes fitted with HEPA filters
- 2 auto side sweeper brushes
- Advanced programming to deal with obstacles
- The anti-fall sensors avoid the vacuum from tipping off the stairs
- The size is room friendly and can fit under a bed even
- HEPA filters keep the air clean
- The two sweeper brushes vacuum even the hardest corners
- Can’t switch the pattern mode
- Does not come with a mop attachment
Pure Clean Robot Vacuum Cleaner – Low Profile, Automatic Charge Dock for Tile, Carpet, Hardwood Floor
This low profile robot vacuum cleaner is equipped to clean in hard-to-reach areas like under the bed and chairs. It can vacuum tiles, carpets as well as a hardwood floor. It has inbuilt IR sensors that prevent it from colliding into things and falling off the stairs.
One of the top choices, in our opinion, on the best robot vacuums under 150 list, this Pure Clean model is available below.
- U-shaped design
- Extremely low profile with 2.4 inches height
- Built-in IR sensors
- Built-in lithium 2200mAh rechargeable battery
- Run time of 2 hours
- Automatic recharge once the battery runs out
- Designed and shaped to vacuum even the hidden corners and fit comfortably in a compact space
- The IR sensors don’t allow it to trip or collide with objects
- Dual rotating sweepers ensure no clogging due to pet hair
- Equipped with HEPA filters which ensure that the dust remains trapped
- Might remain stuck at one place and keep trying to get out until the battery dies
The models found here deserve an honorable mention because even though they’re not likely to be found under 150, they’re still either right on the budget level or just slightly over in a way that’s still attractive, making them excellent options to consider (especially with the added features in comparison to the other units).
This is one of the top units, in our view, in a more premium range. It offers the option to pair it with Alexa to allow voice control. The runtime of the vacuum is 110 minutes. Most controls can be managed through the Ecovacs app that allows you to program the vacuum as per your requirements.
An especially advanced model at a competitive price, the Ecovacs Deebot M80 Pro robot vacuum is available right now.
- Smart motion navigation featuring anti-fall and anti-collision sensors
- Offers 5-tier cleaning system
- Has 3 specialized cleaning modes
- 110 minutes of runtime
- Automatic rechargeable battery
- Dual side sweepers to extend the reach
- Features smartphone control
- 500 ml dustbin capacity
- A highly advanced model that is Alexa compatible
- Greater control over the cleaning process with 3 specialized cleaning modes
- Anti-fall and anti-collision sensors ensure smooth functioning
- You can control the programming through your smartphone
- Very safe to use and easily navigates throughout the house
- Can get stuck fairly easily
ILIFE A4s Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Max Power Suction, Up to 140mins Run time, For Hard Floors and Thin Carpets
This is a powerful robot vacuum with a runtime of up to 140 minutes, higher than most other models in the same range. A little higher priced, it adjusts easily according to floor type and works well on thin carpets, laminates, hardwood floors as well as tiles.
- Gen 3 CyclonePower cleaning system
- Up to 140 minutes cleaning time at a stretch
- Automatically returns to charging dock when the battery runs low
- Option to schedule the cleaning hours
- Equipped with necessary safety sensors
- The Gen 3 CyclonePower cleaning system offers powerful suction and ultimately an efficient and thorough vacuum
- Runtime is higher than most other models
- You can schedule the cleaning hours and it will automatically start and clean
- Can clean under the bed as well as along the corners of the walls
- High-performance air filters keep the air pure
- Not suitable for hard carpets
- The price is a little on the higher side
ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Strong Suction, for Low-pile Carpet, Hard floor, Wi-Fi Connected
The ECOVACS DEEOOT N79 remains, in our honest opinion, a fantastic option to consider when you’re looking for the best robot vacuums under 150 due to its advanced features at an affordable price (even though it can be slightly over budget).
- Smartphone compatible
- Wi-Fi compatible; needs 2.4 GHz wi-fi
- Uses smart motion navigation
- Equipped with a 3-tier cleaning system
- Anti-collision and anti-drop protection sensors
- Maximum runtime of 100 minutes
- Extremely convenient and easy to use with smartphone compatibility
- Intelligent safety sensors that avoid any damage
- High-efficiency air filtration
- Ultra-quiet in its functioning
- 3 specialized cleaning modes adapt as per your needs
- Gets stuck a lot
Pure Clean Automatic Robot Vacuum – Programmable for Clean Carpet & Hardwood Floor, Self Activation and Charge Dock – Pet Hair & Allergies Friendly – PUCRC95
An advanced model by Pure Clean, this robot vacuum is a premium product that comes with programming capability. It can be programmed to schedule the cleaning at your preferred time. Like other models, this also cleans the tile, the hardwood floor as well as hard carpets.
- Programmable schedule that self-activates
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Can clean continuously up to 90 minutes
- 2 side sweeper brushes extending out of the vacuum
- Features a low profile of 3.1 inches
- An advanced model that allows you to schedule the cleaning
- Side rotating sweepers ensure that it reaches the hardest corners and sweep all debris off the floor
- Small enough to fit in any corner
- Automatically returns to the charging dock once the battery runs out
- Higher priced compared to other models
Mooka Auto Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Powerful Suction, Self-Charging, Ultra Quiet, Battery for 2 hours, Suits Wooden/Tiled Floors & Light Carpets
There are a lot of options of good robot vacuum cleaners under 150 and this model by Mooka stands out due to its features and low-profile design. It has powerful suction and a long battery life that lasts for 2 hours before running out.
One of the most popular robot vacuums under 150 on this list, Mooka’s ARV is unavailable at the time but might get back in stock in the future.
- Good for wooden floors and tiles and thin carpets
- Runtime up to 2 hours
- Uses smart mapping technology
- An advanced 3-point specialized cleaning system
- Anti-drop and anti-collision sensors fitted
- 2-year complete warranty
- Smart mapping technology lets the vacuum keep a track of where it has clean and the areas left
- Anti-drop and anti-collision sensors ensure smooth and efficient working
- Specialized cleaning modes that allow you to clean even the hardest and remotest edges
- Extremely easy to use and control through customizable programming
- Does not work well on hard carpets
Offering you an outstanding amount of performance for the price, these truly are – in our opinion – the best robot vacuums under 150 for sale on the market. Whichever one of these you decide to get, you can rest assured they’ll quickly become one of your favorite house cleaning tools and an essential electronic companion.