As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. All claims are strictly my personal opinion.
Featuring cutting-edge mapping capabilities, extended battery life, large storage capacity and brilliant detection of their surroundings, some robot vacuums are the perfect choice to deal with multiple room layouts. Couple all of this with great pricing, beautiful designs and high-quality construction and you’ve got what are – in our opinion – the very best robot vacuums for multiple rooms, which we’ll be taking a look at below!
No matter the number, shape and flooring of the rooms, these units will take them on and leave your home looking freshly cleaned without much effort. Let’s take a look at the winners.
Best Robot Vacuums for Multiple Rooms Reviews
Let’s take a closer look at all of our top choices.
iRobot Roomba 980 Robot Vacuum- Wi-Fi Connected Mapping, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors
This iRobot product is perfect if you like the great benefits and ease of use that the Wi-Fi connectivity and the ability to be controlled by a smartphone offers. The app itself is very easy to use and intuitive and you also can use Alexa Voice or Google Assistant to set up cleaning tasks. It also features vSLAM technology which lets the 980 map its surroundings and make cleaning under furniture and around objects a breeze. This feature makes it – in our view – one of the best robot vacuum cleaners for multiple rooms.
- Can run up to 120 minutes
- Provides up to 10x air power on rugs and carpets for deeper cleaning
- Recognizes and cleans areas with a high concentration of dirt
- Performance on carpets is boosted automatically
- Allows you to supervise and conduct cleaning from wherever you are
- Has dual multi-surface brushes
- Thorough cleaning
- Guides itself to the charger when the battery is low
- Some people feel the 980 “gets lost” easily
- Other people may find it too expensive
Neato Robotics D7 Laser Guided Smart Robot Vacuum – Wi-Fi Connected, Multi Floor Mapping, Zone Cleaning, Ideal for Carpets, Hard Floors and Pet Hair, Works with Alexa
This highly-acclaimed vacuum robot by Neato Robotics has won hearts and minds because of its intuitiveness, intelligent navigation and cleaning trouble areas. Its most amazing feature is the virtual “no-go” lines, that tell the robot to work around certain areas. It also has the multiple-floor plan feature that makes it a serious contender for the best robot vacuum cleaner for multiple rooms.
- Can run for up to 120 minutes
- LaserSmart technology navigates your home intelligently
- Filters can capture 99% of allergens and dust
- No-go lines, so the robot doesn’t get stuck
- Great for cleaning multiple rooms
- Regular updates add new features
- Works very well on both hard and soft floors
- The D-shaped design makes it convenient to clean corners
- The beeps sounds can get confusing
- Other customers have found a few glitches
iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum- Wi-Fi Connected Mapping, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors
I love the Roomba 960’s 3-Stage Cleaning System that is effective on all floors, across the home. This makes this model, in our opinion, one of the best robot vacuum for multiple rooms and a fantastic choice if you don’t have enough budget for the top of the line models listed above. The Roomba 960 needs no assembly, works straight out of the box and comes partially charged.
- Multi-surface dual brushes
- iAdapt 2.0 Navigation system
- Cleans up to 99% of allergens
- Provides 5x the air power
- Very budget friendly
- Wi-Fi ability makes it easy to control it from anywhere
- Supports Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Indicates when the dustbin is about to be full
- The robot might get stuck under some chairs
- Some customers find it lacks in performance when compared to the 980
Roborock S5 Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner, 2000Pa Suction, Wi-Fi Connectivity and Smart Navigating Robot Vacuum for Pet Hair, Carpet & Hard Floor
I had initially dismissed the S5 as “just another cleaning bot”, but then it amazed me so much I began to consider that it was probably one of the best multi-room robot vacuum I’d seen in action! This robotic vacuum and mop cleaner is very competitively priced, is packed with premium features and can be used across your house, all while delivering impressive performance.
- Strong suction power makes it great for all floors
- Synchronized mopping and cleaning
- Features a carpet mode
- Uses real-time maps
- Can run for almost 150 minutes
- Great to use in multiple rooms
- Really good features and build quality
- Can get under beds and sofas easily
- Unable to dock itself sometimes
- Inconsistent performance
eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30, Super-Thin 1500Pa Suction, Boundary Strips Included, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
I find the Robovac 30C quite powerful owing to its 1,500 Pa suction and it’s a major improvement over the previous eufy models in both build quality and performance. It has a super slim design which makes it possible for it to get under sofas and beds easily and comes with Alexa and Google Assistant support. Its rather large dustbin makes it possible for the robot to clean multiple rooms with low effort.
- Equipped with dual-hall sensors
- Great suction power
- Can clean for up to 100 minutes
- Comes with a 12-month warranty
- Google Assistant and Alexa integration
- Brushless motor makes for silent operation
- Comes with a lot of accessories
- Allows you to control it completely with your smartphone
- Inconsistent operation without a Wi-Fi connection
- The product stopped working after a few uses for some
Amarey Super Suction Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Long Lasting, Timer, Self-Charging, Multiple Cleaning Modes for Pet Hair, Hard Floor, Carpet
I love the A800’s navigation system that lets the robot avoid any obstacles and perform smart, methodical cleaning. Also, I was awestruck by the way it made a smooth transition between the floor and the carpet. Its operation is super quiet and adopts anti-drop and anti-collision technology. And, it works fine even if you are not at home!
- Uses washable filters so you save on replacements
- Offers 4 cleaning modes
- Has collision protection
- Performs up to 100 minutes
- Smooth, silent operation
- Very competitively priced
- Powerful cleaning because of great suction power
- Transitions smoothly from carpet to floors
- Lack of Wi-Fi and Alexa and Google support
- Some customers have complained of poor customer service
Tesvor Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Smart Mapping System, App Controls, Alexa Connectivity, Pet Hair Care, Self-Charging for Hard Floors and Thin Carpets
I was struck by the Tesvor vacuum cleaner’s ability to deliver technologically advanced features at an affordable price. Also, the company makes all the accessories and spare parts you would ever need if you use this product, so you won’t have to look elsewhere. The device is also Wi-Fi enabled, so you can set a task and leave the house or go to sleep, and the intelligent navigation system makes sure that it is taking care of multiple rooms in one go.
- 12-month manufacturer’s warranty
- 3-stage cleaning system
- Great for all floor types and multiple rooms
- Alexa and Google Home integration
- Covers up to 95% of areas
- Effectively cleans hidden dust
- Glides under beds and furniture easily
- Fall-prevention and anti-collision sensors
- Some customers were unhappy with the build quality
- The product stopped working after a few uses for some other customers
As these awesome units show, you can always have effortlessly clean floors even if you’ve got several rooms to take care of. We hope you’ve enjoyed these reviews of what we consider to be the best robot vacuums for multiple room layouts and that you’ve found your new robotic helping hand!
Thank you for reading and be sure to leave a comment below. Have a great day!