As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. All claims are strictly my personal opinion.
Looking for the robot vacuums that offer the best value for their price? Then you’ve come to the right place! Today we’re going to be taking a look at a selection of the units that are, in our opinion, the top robot vacuums that deliver the biggest bang for the buck out of all the models we’ve ever tested and reviewed.
They’ve been carefully analysed, compared and chosen to guarantee that their price to quality ratio is unbeatable, making all of the units on this list certified “powerhouses of value”, as we like to call them! From top-notch designs to cutting-edge features, awesome performance and beautifully attractive prices, they blow the competition out of the water in terms of sheer value for the price. Let’s take a look!
Top 5 Best Value Robot Vacuums Reviews
These are, in our expert opinion, the top best value robot vacuums, thoroughly reviewed for you. Let’s take a closer look at each one of them and see exactly why they deliver so much bang for the buck.
iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum- Wi-Fi Connected Mapping, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors
In our opinion, one of the best robot vacuums for people who don’t mind spending some money for the best possible results is the iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum. It is, in our view, one of the best value robot vacuums from the house of Roomba, which is known for its innovation in the cleaning realm, this model comes with a camera for navigation, a smartphone app that allows you access to detailed cleaning reports and maps, voice commands and much more – all at an especially attractive price.
- Power-Lifting suction
- Patented iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with vSLAM technology
- Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- High-efficiency filter makes it ideal for homes with pets
- The in-built navigation capabilities of the robot vacuum are very impressive
- It can take on different types of floors with relative ease
- You link the robot vacuum to the app and then use it with the help of voice commands to Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- The robot vacuum is relatively quiet during the process of cleaning
- If you have to work your way around low furniture, there is a small chance that the vacuum may get stuck
- There is no option to steer this robot vacuum with the help of the phone app
If you aren’t looking to spend too much money and have very basic demands from your robot vacuum, the Bissell EV675 is definitely worth considering. As this is one of the more basic vacuums from Bissell, you will not get smartphone compatibility, but it works very well with the help of a remote control. The vacuum uses a Triple Action Cleaning System to provide decent power. Keep reading for more features, advantages and drawbacks.
- Triple Action Cleaning System
- Easy to schedule
- Low-profile design
- Self-charging dock
- Lithium-ion battery
- Smart cleaning with automatic sensors
- This is a simply designed vacuum cleaner that will get the job done at a relatively affordable price point
- It works very well on hard floors
- The robot vacuum detects the type of floor that it is on and adjusts settings accordingly
- It has an average battery life
- There is no voice control feature. It will have to be controlled with the remote control that it comes with
iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Self-Charging
If you are looking for a good value robot vacuum from Roomba but can’t afford the 960, the iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum may be a good option for you. At a relatively affordable price, this vacuum is a well-designed appliance that uses a 3-stage cleaning system along with impressive brushes to pick up all the gunk that may be spread across your house. It is Wi-Fi enabled and gives you the freedom to use voice commands to your Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant devices.
- Smartphone app to control cleaning and schedules
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Good for pet hair
- Self-charging robot vacuum
- 3-Stage Cleaning System
- Dual Multi-Surface Brushes
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors
- It is relatively affordable when compared to the other Roomba model on this list and possibly the best robot vacuum for the money in our view
- You can control the functioning of the robot vacuum from the phone app
- It is possible to control the vacuum through voice commands to Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant
- The docking is the best among the options on this list
- There are some navigation issues that prop up when used on dark flooring
BoostIQ eufy RoboVac 11+ High Suction, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Pet Fur Filter, Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
If you are looking to score the best price on robot vacuums, the BoostIQ eufy RoboVac 11+ deserves a mention on the list. The second generation version of the original RoboVac 11, this is the new and improved version that gives you a great cleaning experience without making it sound like there is a mini earthquake in your house. One of the best features of this product is the HEPA filter, which is successful in removing all pet hair and other allergens from your house. Keep reading for other features.
- BoostIQ technology
- Dual brush power
- Bounce Technology as navigation system
- Big wheels while maintaining a low profile
- Anti-fall and anti-collision infrared sensors
- High-capacity dirt bin
- Controlled through remote control
- It is a well-designed robot vacuum that is compact and quiet when in use
- The HEPA filter is a great addition and very helpful with pet hair and other allergens
- The appliance is very easy to use and clean
- The battery can drain fairly quickly if used on the Boost tech setting
- It isn’t very effective on full-fledged dustballs and may be appropriate for the cleaner houses
eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S, Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Quiet, Self-Charging, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
Some people prefer their robot vacuums to be compact so that they can fit even in those small nooks and corners that can be missed by larger appliances. If you identify as a member of this group, the 11S version by eufy is one of the top options for you. This affordable robot vacuum will give you a strong cleaning performance with the help of BoostIQ technology, cleaning all floors without making a loud noise. This makes it, in our expert opinion, one of the best value robot vacuums that you can buy.
- Slimmest vacuum in the series
- BoostIQ technology
- Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover
- Infrared-sensor for evading obstacles
- Drop-sensing tech
- Automatic charging
- This is one of the most affordable robot vacuums on this list
- The compact design of the vacuum is ideal for small spaces
- The battery life of the appliance is very impressive
- The BoostIQ eufy RoboVac 11S gives a strong performance while staying very quiet
- The scheduling options are fairly limited, which takes away from this being the best deal on robot vacuums
- You cannot control this robot vacuum through an app
Delivering unbeatable quality for the price, these are the machines that can be considered – in our opinion – to be the robot vacuums that offer the best value on the market – hence their popularity. While some units cut down on quality to bring down their price and others charge very high prices for specific features, the ones on this list manage to strike a perfect balance, effectively giving you the best of both worlds.
Thank you for reading, enjoy your new robot vacuum and as always – have a great day!