As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. All claims are strictly my personal opinion.
If you’re tired of arduously cleaning your tile floors and want an effective, effortless solution that’ll revolutionize the way you clean and save you a whole lot of time then look no further – robot vacuums are the answer! While there are many fantastic choices out there, we’ve compiled a selection of the units that are – in our opinion – the very best robot vacuums for tile floors, ensuring that you find the perfect one for you and always get stunning results and beautifully clean floors.
Out of all the robot vacuum reviews we’ve done, these are the ones with cutting-edge features and smart design choices that perfectly match the unique texture and surface of tile floors. They are a surefire way to achieve a clean, good-looking floor quickly and easily – all at a beautifully attractive price. Let’s take a look at them below!
Best Robot Vacuums for Tile Floors Reviews
Let’s take a look at the units that we personally consider to be the best robot vacuums for tile floors reviewed – they’ll give you a perfect overview of all the top units and make it easy for you to choose the right one for your home.
iRobot Roomba 980 Robot Vacuum- Wi-Fi Connected Mapping, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors
The Roomba 980 is equipped with an auto-adjust cleaning head which can automatically adjust its height so that the multi-surface brushes attached to it can be kept in close contact with any floor, including tiled floors. The robot is capable of cleaning an entire level of your house, recharging when required and resuming the task. And, of course, it comes with Wi-Fi like most Roomba models, ditching the remote control entirely, making it easy to use.
- Very powerful 10x suction on carpets and rugs
- Superior Dirt Detection technology
- Can clean for up to 2 hours
- Equipped with enhanced software
- Thorough cleaning; very convenient to use
- Assign, supervise and verify tasks from anywhere
- Equipped with tangle-free extractors
- Can be voice controlled via Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa
- The high cost could be a deterrent for some
Roborock S5 Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner, 2000Pa Suction, Wi-Fi Connectivity and Smart Navigation for Pet Hair, Carpet & Hard Floors
The Roborock S5 can cross things that are lower than 2 cm, stop itself from tumbling down the stairs and can take care of both vacuuming and mopping operations. This robot can seamlessly navigate your home, clean, recharge and resume when required, making sure a thorough cleaning is done. The Roborock is equipped with a 5,700 mAh battery, that makes sure that the cleaning operation is not interrupted for at least 150 minutes.
- Great 2,000Pa suction power
- Fantastic navigation for efficient cleaning
- Comes with washable E11 filter
- Pressurizes carpets as it cleans them
- Perfect for cleaning tiled floors
- A very slim profile means it can clean under sofas and bed frames easily
- Very long battery life; runs up to 150 minutes
- Great value for money for a product in this category
- Some customers have found that the product has trouble docking
- Other customers have said the product stopped working after a few months
iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum- Wi-Fi Connected Mapping, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors
The Roomba 960 has great suction power which makes it ideal for tiled floors where dirt and debris are embedded deeply. It claims to clean up 99% of pollen, allergens and dust, making it ideal for cleaning around objects and even under the furniture. The excellent navigation on this makes it easy for the user to keep track of what has yet to be clean and where the robot has been. Can it be considered to one of the best robot vacuum for tile floors? Let’s take a closer look at its features below and find out.
- 5x the air power for better cleaning performance
- Multi-surface dual brushes make it ideal for use on any surface such as tile floors
- Excellent iAdapt 2.0 navigation system
- Can clean up to 99% of allergens
- Supports Amazon Alexa and Google Home voice commands
- Quite budget friendly
- Wi-Fi enabled; can be controlled from anywhere using an Internet connection
- Tells you when your dustbin is about to be full
- None so far
eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30, Thin 1500Pa Suction, Boundary Strips Included, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
The super-thin BoostIQ 30c boasts of 1,500Pa strong suction power, support from Google Assistant and Alexa and smartphone connectivity. This is a great upgrade from its predecessor which did not support Wi-Fi. This robot promises a quiet cleaning operation and can deal with edges of the room, making it ideal for tiled floors. It also features a reasonably generous dustbin and is pretty easy to use. And the best part is the BoostIQ technology which lets it increase its suction power when required.
- The slim profile makes it easy to slide under beds and sofas
- All tasks can be achieved using just a smartphone
- Uninterrupted cleaning for up to 100 minutes
- Dual sensors make sure it cleans only where you want it to
- Very easy to use the app
- Integration with Alexa and Google Assistant boost the ease of its usability
- The battery lasts well over an hour, making it great for most tasks
- Great value for money product
- Some customers may find the Wi-Fi connectivity a little unpredictable
Samsung POWERbot R7040 Robot Vacuum, Wi-Fi Connectivity, Intelligent Mapping, Ideal for Carpets, Hard Floors and Pet Hair, Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
With the looks of a racing car (which I feel sets it apart from most robot cleaners), the Samsung POWERbot R7040 vacuum robot promises 20x more suction power on all floor types, making it – in our opinion – one of the best robot vacuum for tile floors. Though this robot features Wi-Fi connectivity and compatibility with Alexa and Google, it also packs in a remote control which has a directional pad for manually routing the robot.
- Has an onboard camera and multiple sensors
- Excellent Wi-Fi connectivity and integration with Google Assistant, Alexa and Bixby
- Can clean hard to reach areas with its Edge Clean technology
- Easy recharge and resume
- Really strong suction, as good as stand-up vacuum cleaners
- Avoids obstacles easily
- Can be remotely controlled
- Has washable filters
- Some customers are disappointed with the short battery life
- Other customers have claimed that it gets clogged easily
This is another model that I particularly liked because of its unconventional, squarish shape. What also makes it great is that it is designed specifically for hard surfaces including tiled floors, laminate, wood and vinyl, and is great for cleaning or mopping large spaces. Another thing I like about the 380t is the fast charging, which will have it up and running in about 2 hours, and the ton of accessories that it comes with.
- Comes with a microfiber cloth, reservoir pad, Northstar navigation cube (with batteries), NiMH battery
- Triple-pass mopping action
- Works best on all hard floor types
- Very compact design
- Very quiet operation
- Can run for almost 210 minutes in dry mode
- Supports fast charging
- Very easy to use
- Can’t find the charging base automatically
BoostIQ eufy RoboVac 11+ High Suction, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Cleans Hard Floors, Pet Fur, Medium-Pile Carpets
This slim and attractive robot amazed me with its finish and elegant design (it only has a power button featured). The robot is completely remote controlled and lets you choose from 6 cleaning modes, namely Manual, Spot, Edge, Auto, Single Room and Max. Like some models featured here, the suction power goes up if more power is needed (to clean tough spots on your tiled floors).
- Infrared sensors for evading obstacles
- 6 cleaning modes
- Anti-scratch tempered glass for protection
- 1-year warranty
- Automatic power boost where more cleaning is required
- Excellent to use on all hard floor types
- Runs up to 100 minutes per charge
- Large dustbin to reduce the frequency of cleaning
- Not recommended for high carpets and dark floors
- Some customers say it is not very good at evading obstacles
Getting and maintaining a gorgeously clean tile floor has never been easier. These units have – in our opinion – proved to be the very best robot vacuums for tile floors during our testing and they’re guaranteed to leave you positively impressed as well as much more relaxed!
Thanks for reading and we’ll see you on the next guide.